Where to begin??
As your Social Media Marketing Strategist, we’ll help you define, develop & execute your social media marketing strategy.
We’ll craft a comprehensive, integrated social media marketing plan that can be executed as either Do-it-Yourself or Done-for-You.
If you choose the Done-for-You program, we’ll design, launch & manage your Facebook Business Page, LinkedIn Company Profile, Twitter account, YouTube channel, WordPress blog/website – one, some or all.
We’ll create an engaged community by setting the tone and pace of the community and finding opportunities to invite the right individuals to participate in the community. We’ll be obsessively focused on connecting social media tactics to your corporate objectives. Specifically, count on us to:
- Manage your day-to-day activities on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media sites
- Become an extension of your team
- Help you to integrate social media with current recruiting and marketing initiatives
- Research and write (or secure) content for your social media sites
- Track, monitor & analyze performance of social media activities
- Monitor the evolution of social media, including the latest tips, sites, case studies & best practices
If you prefer to go the Do-it-Yourself route, we’ll design the elements you’re missing so you can launch them, and also provide an outline and sample matrix to help guide your ongoing social media marketing efforts
To begin, the questions you will want to ask yourself, in order to determine how we might best work together, are these:
- What are my objectives for using social media as part of my overall marketing strategy (i.e., what do I hope to accomplish / gain by using social media)?
- Who is my target audience?
- Where is my target audience (i.e., which media channels are they likely to be monitoring and/or participating in)?
- What assets do I already have in place that can help launch and/or maintain my social media marketing strategy? (e.g., email lists, articles I’ve written, existing personal Facebook page, website, personnel, etc)
- How much of my overall marketing budget am I willing / able to devote to engaging my target audience through social media?
Once you have determined the answers to those questions, I can tell you how I can help you achieve your goals.
So spend a few moments on those five questions, then call me at (609) 631-5997 or email me today.